WALKERS & WALKING AIDS
Everything comes with a low price guarantee and free shipping!
Walkers and rollators can make a big difference in the ability of a mobility impaired person to walk or any other activity that might be too much of a challenge otherwise. We proudly sell a wide variety of Lumex, Winmed®, Nova®, Probasics, Lifestyle Mobility®, Drive® and Invacare® adult walking aids, walkers and rollators because we believe they offer the best quality at an affordable discount price.
Sort these adult walking aids:
- Walking Aids - Include crutches, canes, forearm crutches, quad canes
- 2-Wheel Walkers - Two front wheels help assist walking without picking up the walker
- 3-Wheel Walkers - Improved maneuverability without the added stability, or seat to rest on, of a four-wheel walker
- 4-Wheel Walkers - Seat and locking hand brakes for resting, front wheels swivel for ease of turning
- Knee Walkers - Ideal for individuals recovering from any lower leg surgery or injury
- Upright Walkers - Provides walking in upright, forward looking posture reducing lower body strain
- Heavy Duty Walkers - Walker and rollators with more than 300 lb weight capacity
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free in the Continental USA for all commodes and other products. Please contact us if you require shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
What if I don't like it? What is your return policy?
Some products by law cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. For all others, we offer a 30-day return policy on most products. Damaged product may be returned and exchanged at no cost to you. All others will be shipped at the customer’s expense to the least costly location. A 15-20% restocking fee will also apply depending on the item. See our Policy page for more information.
You said you will match price if I found a cheaper price elsewhere. What do I need to do to get that low price?
Thank you for wanting to do business with us! This is explained in detail on our Policy page. First though, we like to advise customers that there may be hidden costs at other shopping sites such as shipping or tax. Or perhaps what you're looking at may not include options we include. Be sure you are comparing apples to oranges!
Do you bill Medicare?
In order to keep our costs down and offer greatly reduced prices, ADHME does not bill any insurance company. However, for certain products that Medicare may partially reimburse on a purchase (i.e., commodes, lift chairs, walkers and rollators), we do provide a detailed paid invoice which will include any product HCPCS billing codes. We suggest checking with your private insurance company about possible reimbursement from them with your paid receipt.