This high-performance suction unit in a small, compact package and internal rechargeable battery is the perfect option for active lifestyles!
The DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Portable Suction Unit 7305P-D is a compact, portable suction machine, ideal for use in the home, hospital, or in the field. With its internal rechargeable battery and DC car adapter, it truly is portable. You never have to worry about having to find a power outlet.
Its powerful suction makes it perfect for removing secretions, mucus, and other fluids from the airways of patients who are unable to do so on their own. These features combined make this unit the smallest and strongest portable suction machine of its kind.
This suction unit utilizes the widely available standard canisters for added convenience and ease of use.
Meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 Suction Standard
CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL
- Portable design: The compact and lightweight design of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide makes it easy to carry and transport so it can be used wherever it is needed.
- Powerful suction: Its maximum suction of 550 mmHg will effectively remove fluids and secretions.
- Rechargeable battery: The included rechargeable battery operates up to 2 hours when fully charged
- Easy to use: Simple and intuitive controls make it easy for those without or with limited medical training to use it.
- Quiet operation: This suction machine is so quiet it won't disturb patients or those around them.
- Vacuum adjustments allow for 80 - 550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Easy-to-Read Gauge - Especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient
- Adjustable Flow Regulator - Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for easy use and control
- Flow knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off
- Power source: Rechargeable battery or AC power (adapter included)
- Internal battery and carrying case included!
- AC and DC power cords
- Single person use collection jars and 6' suction tubing for quick and easy replacement (1 set included)
- Collection jar has 800cc capacity with 6 foot suction tubing
- AC power adapter
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
Suction catheter not included
Optional replacement collection bottle tubing connection kit
- 800cc collection jar
- 6' suction tubing
- Bacteria filter
- Connection tubing and elbow
Replacement kit is recommended to change every 2-3 months with regular use
CLICK HERE FOR OWNER'S MANUAL
To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-956-6616
- 3 power options! Battery, AC and DC adapter
- Lightweight and portable for active lifestyles
- High performance capabilities effectively remove fluids and secretions
- Easy to read gauge and operation
|Dimensions:||9"L x 7"W x 8"H|
|Sound Level:||< 70 dbA|
|Vacuum Range:||80 - 550 mmHg*|
|Operating Flow Rate:||0 - 27 LPM*|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A|
|Power Consumption:||33 W maximum|
|Approvals:||IEC 601-1CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 UL 60601-1 EN 60601-1-2|
|Operating Temperature Range:||32°F - 104°F|
|Operating Relative Humidity:||0 - 95%|
|Operating Atmospheric Pressure:||9 - 15.4 Psi (70 - 106 kPA)|
|Operating Mode:||Intermittent: 30 min. ON, 30 min. OFF|
|Collection Jar Capacity:||Disposable 800 mL Optional Reusable 1200 mL|
|Battery Use:||Up to 1 hour when fully charged|
|Suction Unit:||2 years limited|
|Internal Battery:||90 days|
|* Conditions may vary based on altitude, barometric changes and system configuration.|